Getting lost on a location near you.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's Never Over.

Day 2.

I didn't go to the shoot today, because I had to work, but I talked to Andreas (camera-guy du jour), and here's the highlights from our conversation.

Andreas: Well, our new camera was broken as well, so everything we shot was rubbish.
Roy: Jeez, you don't say.
Andreas: Yeah, same old, same old.
(Blah blah blah)
Andreas: And on the way down to the shoot, I crashed on my bike, so I wasn't there either.
Roy: No way?!?
Andreas: Way! I had 6 stitches on my jaw...

So, after 2 days we have absolutely nothing in the can. And we have an injured man in our group. And we had an emergency meeting in our group, and rescheduled some stuff, and got anew (3rd!) camera. So now I think we're over the hump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home